

I put my fireplace garland up last night and I'm really happy with how it turned out. The addition of the red berries and pine cones from last year's plain garland with lights makes all the difference for me. It seems to fit our home beautifully. Yeah, I may be getting into the Christmas spirit after all.
7 comments:
this looks wonderful! great job. i think we may have to go back...i can't stop thinking about the chalkboard!
very cute. I wish we had time to make that table thing. next year! let's plan it now.
Jen
The garland looks great! Love the pine cones.
Talk to you soon.
Jen
The garland looks great! Love the pine cones.
Talk to you soon.
So now you're trash talkn' (that's right...."talkn'") on my blog? It's on Harvey! Bring it!
LOVE IT! You have so much style, and can I just hire you to decorate my house someday?:)
Your mantel looks great! Good job! Don't you just LOVE decorating for Christmas!? It looks like you had to take down your chocolate party decorations though - those were so cute! The chocolate party was SO YUMMY! And it was fun to see your beautiful house! THANKS!!!
-Summer
Post a Comment