I've been tagged by a couple people for this one. I apologize if you're getting too much information lately.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I had just transferred to BYU and was finishing up my first semester there
2. I had just submitted my mission papers --- super hard decision for me
3. I can't remember what I did for Thanksgiving that year
4. I was taking a 7:00 am New Testament class with my brother Joe -- what was I thinking?
5. I was working at Provo Craft inputting orders for the Roberts stores around Utah
5 things on my TO DO list:
(Since today is Sunday and I don't really have much going on, I'll do it for Monday. It will be way more exciting for you readers.)
1. laundry -- mine and probably DJ's
2. pack for Boston!
3. work -- for at least some of the day
4. collect all the garbage
5. workout -- hopefully that gets done.
5 foods I enjoy:
1. Dewey's Pizza, the Dr. Dre, please
2. anything chocolate. Right now, I'm back into milk duds
3. anything I make. I think I'm a pretty good cook
4. Lemon Grass Chicken Massamon Curry
5. Cafe Rio -- the chicken tacos, but that seems a distant memory
5 bad habits
1. too critical, mostly of myself
2. I set expectations way too high and become disappointed for ridiculous reasons
3. swearing -- more than I think is lady-like :)
4. I eat candy everyday
5. I've gotten out of the habit of reading my scriptures
5 of my favorite toys
1. my computer -- someday it will be a Mac
2. my kitchen aid -- it's red and gorgeous
3. my car -- and the XM radio -- I love both
4. my ipod shuffle
5. someday..... a tivo
people I tag -- I think all three of you who read my blog have been tagged already.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Love it Jen - update your blog often while I am gone so I don't miss you way too much : (
What? You haven't been reading your scriptures? You're fired.
That was very fun to read! You are so cool, you know that? Seeing your habits made me realize I have a few more, too...I have that swearing problem, too. You know it's a problem when I woke up one morning to Rebecca yelling/singing, "What the hell? What the hell? What the hell?" She has no idea what it means, but she got it somewhere. I've tried to tone it down, but some days that is very difficult!:) You are so cool, and I love checking your blog!:)
i love reading your blog.
I loved Sara's comment. Hilarious. Thanks, Jen for sharing yourself with us again. I don't think I would ever bore learning more about you. Have fun in Boston!
Wowzers! I know you all these years and I didn't know know all these fun things about you.
Hey next time you are in Utah...Cafe Rio on me! Hope your Turkey Day is wonderful!
PS I want that Lemon Chicken Recipe...it sound divine!
Post a Comment