Thursday, November 15, 2007
chocolate dipping party
Some girlfriends and I decided it would be a great idea to have a chocolate dipping party. Girls + chocolate + lots of fun food to dip in chocolate = LOTS OF FUN!!! We had a super great time and got to try lots of fun food dipped in chocolate....like grapes and potato chips (who would have known they were so good?) Anyway, the pictures are of my silly decorations, which are still up, by the way because I like them so much. :) And they will be put up for the next chocolate dipping party!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I wanted to be there -- I heard it was lots of fun! My dad was in town and took Ben and I out to dinner, though, so that wasn't too bad.
I had so much fun - thanks for being the wonderful hostess that you always are. No one can throw a party like Jen Harvey! (I just realized that rhymes - maybe you should start a business and put that on your card - I think I'll stop commenting now because I sound like a really big dork).
That was so much fun. I'm in when you want to do it again!
I SOOOO wish I was still part of the Shaker Heights cooking club! Darn! Sounds so yummy. And, I LOVE your pictures! You guys are adorable. Isn't Kendra great! She took ours last year, and I am at a loss for what to do this year. It was fun to see glimpses inside your house too. Darling!
so wish I could have shared in all your chocolateness. Looks like tons of fun!
By the way your pictures are so darling! Its great to catch up with you!
I would leave those decorations up indefinitely! They're fabulous! It sounds like alot of fun- both the party and the pictures. You both look amazing! Nice photog, Kendra!
I had a great time at your chocolate dipping party. Thanks so much for hostessing (is that a word?) and next time you feel like inviting a bunch of girls over for chocolate dipping let me know!
What a blast, you so know how to party! I could not get enough, I think I stood by the fountian the whole time. Hey thanks for the pillow sham idea, the three were inspired by you! Glad to have you as a friend, girls always need advice on clothes and housewears ya know!
Post a Comment