
My sister Anna and I went shopping last Friday at Marshall's in New Hampshire. Look what I found for $15!!!! A little flashly, but I'm totally in love with them and think they're pretty hip. I wore them home from Boston last Friday and got blisters from all the walking through the airport. Oh well...totally worth the $15. PS. Carrie...these are the shoes! :)
5 comments:
Okay, TOTALLY love those! You always find such great bargains! I still look for red shoes as cute as those ones you got for a bargain. These are super cute! So worth the bargain I agree!:) Lucky!
You are such a fashionista. You have great taste, and I love those shoes, but could never get away with them myself.
Loving your shoes! And your cookies! You are so great!
Those are adorable! I need a revamp of my closet. Your posts are so fun. Can't wait to try the cookies!
I still love those shoes Jen!
Post a Comment