Monday, October 26, 2009

sisters weekend

I just had the best weekend, thanks to these beautiful ladies!!! I love you and can't wait for next year.

8 comments:

Seriously... said...

that is a great picture! it makes me want to have 3 sisters so i could take a cute picture like that too.

The homestead said...

I bet you had a great weekend- you guys are so much fun.

Lori said...

Such pretty gals! Glad you had a nice weekend. . .heaven knows it was well deserved.

S. Schuller said...

Each of you are so gorgeous! Love the photo and I know you had such a great weekend!

Marilyn said...

Look how beautiful you all are! How fun!

rebecca and tim white said...

How fun to see the four of you together! It makes me exicted for my three girls as they get older!

sara said...

Oh how fun!! I love it. I'm so glad you got to have your sisters here. And, the picture is gorgeous, of course.

Dagley Family said...

Everyone looks so beautiful! Leckie Sisters Rock!