Sunday, November 1, 2009

God, are you there?


After not living together for over 3 months, there just isn't much to talk about. So this was about the extent of our conversation tonight:

DJ: "how are you doing?"
Me: "ok. How about you?"
DJ: "alright, just really tired. hey look what I can do."

DJ changes the background on his ichat

Me: "Cool!"
DJ: "I'll be right back..."

DJ leaves and comes back dressed like this -

DJ: pretends to fly through the clouds
Me: snap picture

DJ: "What?!!! I didn't know you could snap pictures."
Me: "Yep, blackmail."

So there wasn't much to talk about, but there definitely was a lot to laugh about!



10 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

that is just awesome.:) love it!

Lori said...

That is so hilarious! I'm glad you got a a good laugh. . .it's great therapy :)

Janelle said...

And then you promptly blogged it. Good girl! :)

The homestead said...

What a bummer being apart for 3 months. With creativity like that, he's going to make a great plastic surgeon.

Mary said...

That is so funny! Reminds me of our dating days...."cyber dates" so lame, but what else can you do??

Anonymous said...

This is the best thing ever!!! I love it.

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

That is so funny! What a goofball. Love it.

Natalie and Ryan said...

So funny and cute! Hope you are doing well. Take care

Andrea B said...

What a great picture! Ok, so I guess I missed it, why are you guys apart?

Summer said...

HaHaHA!!! That is AWESOME!!!