I purchased this dresser off Craigslist list this summer for $50 with the intention of stripping it, re-staining, and converting it into a new dining room buffet. After hours of stripping, sanding, scraping and staining, please let me introduce you to my new buffet....
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jen, what a great find. Good job on the refinish. I love it. Plus lucky you getting to go to a PJ concert!
It looks great. Good job.
Wow!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Maybe I'm super happy b/c my first Real Simple Mag came Tuesday & I sat & enjoyed it & thought of you while I read through it. I like that I think of YOU when I read it.:)
Wow, it looks like a piece you could have bought from Pottery Barn. Great job!
I just love these kind of projects! It turned out great!
Amazing! I wish you were closer so you could teach me. I want to do stuff like that!
Post a Comment