Thursday, October 15, 2009

my rainy day creation

My cute girlfriend is having her first baby next month. She had a shower the other night and I wanted to make something a little special and creative for her. I came up with these burp clothes. I'd seen similar ones on Etsy and thought for sure I too could jazz up some simple cloth diapers. With a little rick rack (who doesn't love rick rack), some wonder under and cute fabric, I was able to put these together.






(I googled the templates and printed them off.....so easy)

I love them and I think she did too. Something special for someone special.

3 comments:

Summer said...

those turned out so cute! I know you've thought about making those for a long time now...

Lori said...

I LOVE LOVE they way they turned out. hmmm I need to have another baby so you can make me some :) ha ha.

Also your apron was OH so cute and it was a HOT item! Great job!

Carrie Anne said...

love love love!!!!! i love rick rack, too! maybe you need to do a post on the "how to" b/c i have NO CLUE how to even start something like that.