Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PJ concert


DJ has always loved Pearl Jam. I've loved Pearl Jam as long as I've loved DJ. We finally got to see them live together for the first time last month....oh, and we celebrated DJ's birthday too.


My sister Anna and her husband Stephen went with us. It was DJ's birthday, Anna's birthday and Stephen's birthday. What a great way to celebrate.

3 comments:

Summer said...

How fun! Happy b-day DJ!

And Jen the buffet looks so nice : )

theharmans said...

Holy cow your the coolest rocker chick
ever! How are away rotations for Dej? Where do you guys want to end up?
James is in Ronoake and I so want to end up there, but he just got called for interviews in Chicago and Illinois.
Wish us luck and I wish the same for you guys!

Carrie Anne said...

Oh how fun!!!!! Happy Birthday DJ!