Thursday, June 11, 2009

anniversary in Florida


We celebrated our 5th anniversary in Orlando last month. It was a perfect vacation. Nothing but the beach and each other...and really only this photo. We had a blast! I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend. I had pretty much decided that I was not ever going to get married and then I met DJ. I don't necessarily believe in fate or a one and only, but I do know that DJ far exceeds anything I ever dreamt (and I had a long time to dream up guys). He is more perfect for me and makes me happier than I ever thought possible. I know neither of us are perfect but I do think we're perfect together. I love you, sweetheart!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Seriously you've been living the dream life the last month or so!! but it is well deserved :) Love all the pictures - you look great as always!