I replaced our bathroom sink facet last night. All by myself! And then I made myself a large strawberry milkshake, watched Sandra Day O'Connor on Letterman and snuggled up next to my guy. I felt really smart.
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
7 comments:
Hey Jen, good job on replacing your sink facet. It looks great. How are you doing? What have you been doing? Take care, nat
What you talking about "felt smart". You are about the most smartest, talent"est" gal I know!
Fantastic faucet! Love it!
Love it - all of it!
Wow! I am seriously impressed!! You never cease to amaze me!
~Stacey
It looks awesome! Way to go! I don't have the ganas to do something like that.
you are smart...SMRT!:) i miss you!
I love that shower curtain. I actually painted my bathroom about that same color a few months ago. Love it.
Post a Comment