Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chicago with Paul & Summer!

Last week, DJ and I met our great friends, Paul & Summer, in Chicago for a couple of days. We LOVE Paul & Summer and have missed them so much since they moved from Cleveland a year ago. I seriously can't remember the last time I had so much fun. We biked all over the city, ate at great restaurants, did the architectural boat tour, went through the Museum of Art and History Museum, watched HGTV in bed and fell in love with Chicago. It was so much fun to pick up right where we left off. That's a sign of some amazing friends. Thank you P & S - we love you guys!




Outside the Chicago Museum of Art. I loved it!

DJ with a dried mango snack. That's my guy!


8 comments:

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

How fun! I love Chicago! Did you have breakfast at the Bongo room?

The homestead said...

We love Chicago! It was so good to see you.

rebecca and tim white said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to Chicago. We were going to go with some friends who the husband had served his mission there, but it was bad timing. It was fun to see your pictures. I can't believe you had to wear jacket though!

Summer said...

Chicago is so fun! Glad you had a great time!

Carrie Anne said...

oh i love chicago!!!! what a super fun way to spend a weekend there with such cool people like summer & paul! i am very jealous b/c there are so many cool things to do there.

jen said...

I love chicago. I seriously think I could live there. I went last year and for some reason went in to the trip thinking I wasn't going to like. Fell in love with that city. It looks like you had a great time!

Paul said...

Man, that was a fun trip. Looking at the pics really makes me miss you guys.

Andrea B said...

Hey! I just got on my blog to see which dates you mentioned you'd be in Utah. I'm so sorry I missed you! I would've loved to hang out. I'm just now starting to get a handle on having 2 kids but regret not checking my blog earlier. I'll have to call you to catch up sometime-my number is the same 801-358-3973 if you want to chat!