Monday, May 12, 2008

new job

Yeah!!! I started a new job today. In the words of Dwight Shrute:

Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most.


Precisely!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! I have been wondering where you have been...I have missed your posts. :) So happy to hear you started a new job. Good Luck and all the best wishes for success!

Seriously... said...

hahahhaha...i love that quote. congrats!

sara said...

What? I didn't even know you were looking for one. Give me the scoop. I guess it's been a while since we've really chatted. Time for another bead night. When are you coming around?

Janelle said...

Haha, that's a good quote. Hope it's going well...I'll see you tomorrow!

Summer said...

Congrats!