Tuesday, May 27, 2008

memorial weekend in orlando

Just a couple pictures from our weekend in Orlando. We had a blast hanging out with family, spending a day at Cocoa Beach, checking out the alligators at Adventure Jungle and just being warm!



5 comments:

Jess said...

Awh, that looks like SO MUCH fun!! I hope you got a good tan before going back home!

Dagley Family said...

Jen - Lucky you. I was wishing I was somewhere warm yesterday when it was raining. Looking forward to visiting this weekend.

Andrea B said...

You rock that bikini! Wish I was there too!

Summer said...

LUCKYS! (or is it luckies?) Looks like fun! You must have brought some of that sunshine back to Cleveland!

Seriously... said...

hahaaa...i may just take you up on that offer :) And if you did pee....i would probably just clean it up out of habit...no big deal. Did you have fun at Niagara?