Thursday, May 15, 2008

4 years!

this cute little guy...
grew up and fell in love with this chubby little girl...
and I'm so glad he did!

I'm so happy to spend every day with the love of my life.
Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!

10 comments:

B-Hams said...

Happy Anniversary! What Beautiful pictures, you are one gorgeous bride and women, DJ is so lucky to have you. Also congrats on the new job I hope they appreciate and value your loyalty! I miss your stinkin guts now I know where you have been, downing heresy chocolates without me!

Summer said...

AWWWW! What cute kids! Happy Anniversary you two!

Dagley Family said...

Happy Anniversary to the cutest couple ever. That is so neat 4 years.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! Jen you look gorgeous in that picture!!

sara said...

Happy Anniversary. Congratulations!! You guys make a great couple.

Carrie Anne said...

Congratulations...darling pictures of you guys. Can you please be a bride supermodel? You are gorgeous, Jen!

Congrats on the new job...what are you doing now? I'm so loving that Dwight Schrute quote! And I'm jealous you got to go on fun adventures with your parents! Man I miss it back there SO MUCH!

S. Schuller said...

Congrats, Jen and DJ on four splendid years together! You look great in your wedding photo, Jen. Love your pretty hair!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! It goes so fast doesn't it? Hope you did something fun to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...you guys are still so cute!!