I've got a great group of friends and I love hanging out with them. So I decided to throw a Spring Favorites Things Party. Everyone brought their favorite spring thing and we exchanged them so everyone went home with someone's favorite thing. It was so much fun and gave me great ideas for spring things. Of course we had to have some refreshments so I made some of my favorite sugar cookies in the shape of tulips and daisies (my favorite spring flowers), strawberries and Izzies (my most favorite drink of choice right now)! It was such a fun Friday afternoon. Again, the pictures are the work of the amazing Sarah. 





2 comments:
oh so cute! you're cookies look so perfect and yummy. What a fun idea.
Everything you do always looks so perfect! I'm glad that you've made good friends there. What kind of camera does your friend use? I wish that i could just buy the same one and have amazing pics, but i'm sure that she's very talented. I love all of the angles she captures.I've been toying with the idea of getting a really nice one, but I know I won't ever change out the lenses or even read the manual! Isn't there a camera out there that will do all of the work for you?
Post a Comment