Tuesday, April 1, 2008

weekend projects

I finally replaced these yucky outdated window covering this past weekend! Can I just tell you how happy I am? I'm not sure if the fact that Saturday was actually a sunny day or whether I actually had blinds that let the sun in made me more happy. Either way...it was a great day! And I love getting up every morning and opening my blinds.

Before:
After:

After sleeping in and getting the blinds hung, we decided to drive to Pittsburgh and go to IKEA. I had a couple items I've been wanting to get for a while and it was a great excuse to get out of Cleveland. Spending the day with DJ was so much fun and I had a productive day, which I always love.

New rugs for beside our bed so our toes don't freeze at night and in the morning:

Night stands for the guest room:

A night stand for the other guest room:

Our very first dresser:
and it doesn't have a top that opens up, it's just the weird picture. :)
Because DJ worked all day Sunday, I spent the day putting everything together. Not too shabby!

No comments: