Okay, I love all the things you got at Ikea! What a great, productive shopping trip. I love the furry rug and the side table. I am impressed with your ability to put together that dresser! Way to go! Now I know who to call when Travis isn't around and I need some handyman help! You've done a great job with your house.
What a great shopping trip! I love their cool paper, too! I guess I'll have to stop there next time and pick some up! You're such a great decorator! Can I just copy everything?:) Love the blinds, dresser, and rugs! So cool!
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
3 comments:
Ooooo, way cute!
Okay, I love all the things you got at Ikea! What a great, productive shopping trip. I love the furry rug and the side table. I am impressed with your ability to put together that dresser! Way to go! Now I know who to call when Travis isn't around and I need some handyman help! You've done a great job with your house.
What a great shopping trip! I love their cool paper, too! I guess I'll have to stop there next time and pick some up! You're such a great decorator! Can I just copy everything?:) Love the blinds, dresser, and rugs! So cool!
Post a Comment