Dear Kaleb,
Thank you for your letter. It was fantastic hearing from you. I miss you too, and yes, someday I will come back and play Legos and cars and play outside with you. That was a lot of fun when we used to play. Learning to be a doctor is a lot of fun. I spend a lot of time at the hospital now. I helped 4 babies be born this week, and I am learning how to help in surgery so people can feel better. Is it spring there yet? It is still cold here and I can't wait for the warm weather so I can go outside and ride my bike. Tell Ethan & Ambrie "Hello" for me! Bye. I love you too! DJ
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the letter. Kaleb is smiling and laughing right now. Oh, now he is running away. I guess the moment is over. Love you guys!
Post a Comment