Tuesday, March 25, 2008

rotations begin

This dr. had his first day of rotations yesterday. He started on Labor and Delivery and was initiated with a 7p - 7a night shift, assisting in 2 births. He's currently sound asleep in bed resting for his next 7p - 9a shift tonight.

Side note: please ignore the ugly cow calendar page. Yet another reason why I can't wait for this blasted month to hurry and be done with.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Woo-Hoo! Welcome to the world of hospital-life! I will be looking for you at Zeeba, DJ. :)

Summer said...

You guys are so cute with your pics - you look like a newlywed couple or something : ) I love it!

But I'm glad you're back : )

Anonymous said...

Hunka-Hunka-burnin' love! How handsome is DJ in his white coat! Gotta love those graveyard shifts. Looks at the bright side...you get the bed all to yourself! (And when you are married 10 years or more that is a good thing).
Looks like you had a fun getaway, do tell where do you got your work outfit:)

Amanda said...

DJ, you look great in your white coat!

The Larsons said...

Wow! You didn't tell them it was your first deliveries did you?! :) Just kidding...I am sure you are doing awesome! Your Utah trip looked like a blast! I LOVE skiing! You looked gorgeous at Sundance!

Lexie said...

I can't believe DJ is already starting rotations, that is so exciting. Your Utah trip looked like such a blast. Glad to hear everything is going well!