Oh I wish it were spring...but yesterday sure was great! I'm going to TRY REALLY HARD to find 2 days a week that I can run. Obviously today is not one of those days...but I'll give you a call : ) Thanks for hanging out today I love you!
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
5 comments:
Don't get too excited. The Cleveland tease has just begun!!!
Oh I wish it were spring...but yesterday sure was great! I'm going to TRY REALLY HARD to find 2 days a week that I can run. Obviously today is not one of those days...but I'll give you a call : ) Thanks for hanging out today I love you!
does that last line make us sound like lesbians?
And hello freezing rain today. Ugh.
Are you two an item????
Post a Comment