
Spending time with these beautiful women. My sisters Maria, Mesha, my Mom, and my sister Anna. We all got together for the weekend and had such a wonderful time.

Being able to spend the weekend with my fabulous parents in sunny Boise.

Helping my parents serve dinner at their ward's Sweetheart dinner. I love the matching aprons, which was Anna's great idea.

Playing checkers with this guy, according to his 5 year old rules. I happened to lose every game.

Spending time with my niece, Ambrie, and my nephews Kaleb and Ethan. They are so cute and I miss them sooo much.

Missing this hunky Columbian.

Loving the flowers the hunky Columbian sent for my birthday!

Getting together for lunch with my favorite missionary sistas at, of course, Cafe Rio.

Spending an afternoon with my super cute Grandma and telling her that I've moved to Cleveland about 10 times.

Meeting my new nephew, Luke. How cute is he?

Getting stuck in this track jam after a great, snowy day of shopping in Park City.
And....
eating a bazillion chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Worth every minute I'll spend at the gym sweating them off...starting next week! :)
6 comments:
I have missed blogs from you!:) I'm so glad you got to have such a fun vacation with family and friends! Loving the pictures tons! What a darling family.:)
Welcome back!!!! You were missed. Looks like you had a blast on you much needed break!
Come back! We miss you too. We had so much fun with you over the weekend. I realized how much I want to be like you, but that requires you here, so I can learn from the one and only. Hope you have gotten back into the swing of things at home. Love you Jen.
Yeah, so fun to see pics of your trip! I've missed your blog posts...but mostly I've just missed you. I'm so glad you're back!
You have gorgeous gals in your family! So fun! Any brothers?? Chocolate covered cinnamon bears sound delicious...where do you find them?? Looks like you have a great family who miss and love you...including a great hubbie!
Jen, it was so awesome to get to spend some time laughing with you! Boy, I have missed you! Looking forward to seeing you in May-June.
Looks like you had a fun rest of the trip! Bet DJ was glad to have you home!
Post a Comment