Sunday, February 10, 2008

my rock star crush

4 comments:

Seriously... said...

Ok...so I meant to call and tell you, but the night of the concert one of our kids was sick ....so it was a NO go. We really want to go though, so please tell us the next time they perform. I'll make a sign and a T shirt!!!

S. Schuller said...

We missed it too, and I was totally bummed! Please let me know too when his next show is. He looks like a rockstar!

Carrie Anne said...

Are you a groupie now? That is so cool! I always loved going to James' jazz shows when he'd gig at little clubs/pubs out here. Now we're classical music nerds!:) So now you have to make cool T-shirts for the band!:) Go DJ!

Colin & Lori said...

That only tells us part of the story. We need video of him singing. Maybe we could have a ward battle of the bands or something.