1. went to the gym...3 out of 7 days isn't so bad
2. worked
3. was bummed it was snowing again
4. cleaned the house
5. scanned pictures into the computer from DJ's old picture album (see below)
6. declined a fairly good job offer and am hoping I don't regret it
7. waited for this stellar student to come home after a very LONG day of studying
2. worked
3. was bummed it was snowing again
4. cleaned the house
5. scanned pictures into the computer from DJ's old picture album (see below)
6. declined a fairly good job offer and am hoping I don't regret it
7. waited for this stellar student to come home after a very LONG day of studying

5 comments:
love the pic of DJ! And the cookies look great - I see you went for hearts rather than shamrocks. So you got the job offer and declined? I need to be filled in!
Hey send me some of those yummy sugar cookies! They look perfect like you!
Those cookies look perfect and really yummy! I'm sorry it snowed again! I heard all about it all weekend long! Oh boy! Are you looking for a new job these days? And good for you and the gym...I say 3 out of 7 is great! That's why I feel so proud when I at least do a 20 minute Turbo Jam...better than nothing, right?:) I hope you had a great weekend!
Hey, I started a blog, check it out. anwhorrocks.blogspot.com
Tell DJ Hi for me.
Those cookies looks delicious and that they're such a huge quantity of duplicates---so sexy! I hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment