Thursday, October 18, 2007

my first etsy purchase!

Etsy is one of my new favorite websites. I discovered it about a month or two ago and have spent a LOT of time just checking out the millions, literally millions, of things to look at. It's basically an arts and crafts bazaar online. Today, I came across these cute necklaces and I decided to buy one. The pendant comes on an off white 18" ribbon with a back clapse and is shipped in a cute circle tin. I'm super excited for it to come in the mail!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Very cute. I have a good friend from high school who sells stuff on Etsy. She gets really excited whenever she sells anything.

Carrie Anne said...

I love that website, too! It's so great! I'll have to search on it more, though, since that necklace ROCKS! How are things going for you guys?

S. Schuller said...

I love it! Very hip and super cute. What a fun day when it comes to open up the tin!