make waskles (aka waffles). waskles is what they are at our house. neither dj or i could sleep last night and we were both hungary. so we got up at 1 am, made waskles and watched pbs. it was great and put us right to sleep.
Friday, October 26, 2007
can't sleep?...
make waskles (aka waffles). waskles is what they are at our house. neither dj or i could sleep last night and we were both hungary. so we got up at 1 am, made waskles and watched pbs. it was great and put us right to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the only thing that would have made it better.....buttermilk syrup!!!
sara -- I know! I should make some up just for those "special moments"
We should have done that the other day when Paul and I were both awake at 4 am : )
Post a Comment