I love, love, love raspberries. I'm jealous you have some in your backyard (I'm assuming?) We planted some raspberries, but it will probs take a few years before any grow.
Natalie & Jen - the raspberries unfortunately didn't come from my backyard. I went to a farm outside of Cleveland yesterday and they had pick your own. I completely indulged myself. I so wish I had raspberry bushes in my backyard. someday...
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
3 comments:
Are those in your backyard? YUMMY, I love raspberries. ENJOY
I love, love, love raspberries. I'm jealous you have some in your backyard (I'm assuming?) We planted some raspberries, but it will probs take a few years before any grow.
Natalie & Jen - the raspberries unfortunately didn't come from my backyard. I went to a farm outside of Cleveland yesterday and they had pick your own. I completely indulged myself. I so wish I had raspberry bushes in my backyard. someday...
Post a Comment