Monday, July 14, 2008
just not in the mood
Sorry folks, I just haven't been in the mood to blog lately. I'm not really feeling super happy and cheerful lately and I'm really feeling like my life has become very mundane and incredibly boring...with the exception of seeing a skunk in the backyard tonight. I'm hoping I can get over this annoying funk soon. Until then, I'll just read your blogs and spend the evening waxing my eyebrows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Jen, if only you knew how fun and exciting i think your life is!!!! If you're bored, come out to CA, we'd love to have you! Hope things are going well....maybe you need some PTO from your calling?
k
Dear Funkmaster,
I hope your eyebrows are enjoying their waxing. I think you might need to do something random, like toilet paper the bishop's house, or have a naked dough fight with DJ, or maybe you should take up knitting, or buy some new shoes, or do something CRAZY! There is nothing like a little bit of crazy to clear up a case of the funk! I am sorry you are in a funk. :( I hope it clears up soon. Love your guts!!
Hey come over and wax my brows. I love hearing about your life it is not mundane at all. You are the coolest! Wore my cool shirt and shoes today at work and thought about you. I had fun shopping with you.
Just not in the mood is what no man ever wants to hear! I hope Dj doesn't read your blog! J/k I am always in a boring blog funk really I have nothing to contribute my days of eating coconut doughnuts and taking the dog out to pee are of enjoyment for no one to read! You should come hang out with me and you will really see what being in a funk is! lets go get our nails done or something that always makes a girl feel good right!
Thanks for listening to me rant on the phone yesterday. Hopefully this funk doesn't last past this week. I wish that I could hop on a plane and come see the exciting city of Cleveland. Anyway, love you Jen. Hope you feel better soon.
Why does that stuff have to happen to us. There is no good reason why we have to go through these nasty funks where nothings seems very exciting. I feel like more and more lately they seem to creep up. I say you go see a couple of good, fun movies with some good looking guys in them, that seems to help me. I hope no everybody else reads this. Then go to Legacy, buy something cute, and listen to some live music on Friday or Saturday night. If you still don't feel better you can call and complain to me for an hour and that is sure to help. I'm not sure why, but lately there just seems to be something in the air that is making things a little bit hard to breath through.
Hang in there :)
Hey Jen,
I just wanted to thank you for the note in our blog today. I think I am going to email you. I totally know what you mean! I am twittling my thumbs, trying to find things to do before this baby is born in August.
If you want to go to Jackson Hole, come and we will take you.
Love, Natalie
Jen, Your eyebrows are fabulous. I didn't know you did them yourself! You're awesome and please know you are not alone when the funkmaster strikes! Go chase that skunk and then you can 'funk' cause you'll stink!
I am thinking of getting my nails and pedicure on Thursday after work...wanna come?
I'm reading your blog and when I read between the lines what I'm seeing is JEN NEEDS A BEAD NIGHT. I'm game whenever you are.
Also--I think the best way to get out of a funk is to serve someone else. I know where some service can be rendered, my eyebrows!! I'm game whenever you are. :)
Looks like you have a whole lineup of eyebrows to do! I think I'll get in line too! My eyebrows are looking a little funky right now.
Sorry you're in a slump! I was last week too! Maybe there is something in the air! Chocolate and shopping are just the thing! Hope you get feeling better!
well does it make you feel any better all these people love you? And I agree with the 1st comment ~ I would love to be you for a week! I look at you and see so much of what I want and how I want to be. hang in there. . .and remember tomorrow is the Anniversary Sale!!
you're so cool! can i line up for the eyebrows, too?:) mine are probably hairier (is that a word) than everyone else's put together! unabrow central over here!
sorry for the funk...i know what you mean. sometimes my most exciting thing is cleaning off the spit up that is permanently on my right shoulder. it's a woman thing...it'll pass...it always does...blog when you can...all of us LOVE IT!:)
So you better make DJ take you to that really good ice cream place or better yet...
Why don't you fly out here and see me? I could totally get you out of a funk!
I finally had a chance to look at your blog. I love it!! So dang cute and dont worry about the funk you will snap out of it. Or Gable and I will start pranking you!!!
Post a Comment