Thursday, July 3, 2008

this week

735 - miles driven for work
3 - out of the 12 disk set listened to of "Tale of Two Cities" before I became too sleepy to continue
3 - number of days the clean dishes sat in the dishwasher waiting to be unloaded
11 - bowls sitting dirty in the sink waiting to be loaded into the dishwasher
2 - days I made it to the gym
97 - songs now downloaded to my new blue shuffle
3 - days I get to hang out with dj this weekend!
1 - tired girl

3 comments:

Seriously... said...

I just started reading tale of two cities a few days ago. I think i "read" it in high school.....but there were a lot of books i was supposed to read that i didn't.....so i thought i should re-read it now :) how are you? Dustin had a great time wit you guys....thanks for putting him up for a few nights....
Kendra

Dagley Family said...

WHere did you go traveling girl?

Summer said...

HOLY smokes Jen. I'd be tired too! I wish you didn't have to travel - unless of course that traveling brings you to Rochester, MN. I'm crossing my fingers : ) Have fun with DJ, wish we were there hanging out with you guys! Love and miss you both : )