Ever since leaving home over 10 years ago I've been carrying around a tub of pictures, awards, report cards, and other life memorabilia from over the years. I finally decided to tackle "the tub" and begin putting all the crap into chronological order in scrapbook form. One day last week, I spent most of the day organizing and getting through my elementary and oh so awkward junior high years. Next step (when I get some more energy) is the even more awkward high school years. Can I just say...I'll take 30 over 21 any day and I have pictures to prove it. :)
Sunday, September 30, 2007
my new project
Ever since leaving home over 10 years ago I've been carrying around a tub of pictures, awards, report cards, and other life memorabilia from over the years. I finally decided to tackle "the tub" and begin putting all the crap into chronological order in scrapbook form. One day last week, I spent most of the day organizing and getting through my elementary and oh so awkward junior high years. Next step (when I get some more energy) is the even more awkward high school years. Can I just say...I'll take 30 over 21 any day and I have pictures to prove it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
See! You do have something for a project night. After cards, we need to plan on doing all our random projects. I am way more motivated to do something if I have a deadline. Looks like fun, can't wait to compare hair styles!
Okay that is AWESOME! I have several boxes that need me to go through them! Oh you are a motivator. I agree..I think I'd take 30 over 21, too. Did we know how ugly we looked with some of those tapered pants and the hair? I mean seriously, styles now are WAY more flattering! So funny!:)
It's good to see that you've begun blogging again. I thought I'd never see anything else but that dinner party menu on your blog. (Not that I didn't enjoy that the first time I read it, but come on!!)
Can you come to my tub o stuff when your done?
You little go getter you! Congrats on the organization bug catching you. Best wishes for the high school and after ( if you are anything like me, I assume you took way to many photos on the mish).
Post a Comment