Tuesday, August 28, 2007

too much chocolate?




I surf the internet when I'm bored at work...which seems to happen more often than not. I used to get these all the time at Macey's in Provo. I'd forgotten about them until today's surfing:


Chocolate Cinnamon Bears,
27-pound case

Question: What do you get when you combine Sweet's famous Cinnamon Bears with rich milk chocolate?

Answer: A fabulous treat from Sweet Candy.

Sweet's Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears are sold in 27 pound cases.

Price: $60.75
Quantity:
Add To Cart


So, is 27 pounds too much? :) Anybody interested?

4 comments:

S. Schuller said...

I wish I were of the cinnamon-chocolate type, because I love the idea of bulk buying! Do you know where we can get a good deal on a shipment of dipping chocolate?!?

Seriously... said...

man, i think i'm just hungry. I'm not a huge cinnamon fan...but those sound good....and now you have me thinking of what other chocolate things i can order on the internet. See's candy? mmmmm....

Jud said...

Ok, so that takes me back to highschool with my best friend. We would get them at dick's marketplace in bountiful every week. They were in the bulk food section. I get them everytime we go back to Utah. I'm in.

sara said...

whoops, that was me, not jud. He could care less about cinnamon bears.