
After painting the front door six times with three different shades of red, DJ and I finally agreed this one worked. :) We're still hoping to replace the shutters with new black ones before winter hits. Also, notice the grass! Amazing what a couple inches of rain and some grass seed will do!

The guest room. After thinking dark brown would look cool (what was I thinking) and then realizing it didn't, the room got painted a light yellow. Lemon Chiffon to be exact. Looks
way better.
5 comments:
You are so Martha! Love the new look!
I love what you've done! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has painted over something several times. I can't wait to see the black shutters!
Yeah Jen! welcome to the blogging world. We need to do another double date....think of something fun to do...
hey jen,
found your blog through sarah's. i love your house - i think it is in the top 5 of the cutest on the street. whenever i drive by your house, i always see your door and i always really like it. have fun blogging, it gets addicting!
I really love your home...so classy and classic...so you. It looks awesome! I'll probably copy you on house decorating, too!
Post a Comment