Thursday, December 17, 2009

"must have" jegging


We just got this brand new to Nordstrom. (By the way, have I mentioned how much I love my new job!!) Easy Money is the brain child of designers from Seven, Citizens of Humanity and Rich and Skinny but at a lower price point. I haven't been completely sold on this brand, let alone jeggings, as I thought who could actually look good in them aside from models. Reluctantly, I tried them on last night for the first time and completely and immediately fell in love. These are the best 'jeggings' (jean plus legging) I think on the market. They have a medium rise so they won't sit really low on your hips and they have a ton of stretch to them. And jeggings are the must have fashion this winter...if you keep up. Not to mention, they are so much less expensive than a traditional premium denim. So all my Cleveland peeps, come in and see me...

3 comments:

The homestead said...

If I worked at Nordstrom I would not take home a paycheck. I love to go to Nordstrom's because their sales associates are the best! How much fun to work there.

Summer said...

Those would look terrible on me, but I bet they are DARLING on you!!! Glad you're liking the new job!

Carrie Anne said...

i didn't know you are working at nordstrom...i used to frequent that one at beachwood OFTEN!:) love that mall, of course. love the fashion advice....i'm sure you look amazing in those jeggings!