Computers are great and all, but wouldn't one of these just be fun to have on your desk. You can find it here by lovelydesign. I'm thinking about it. Also, check out inchmark blog. Wonderful, charming and so much fun.
Yes, I agree that computers are wonderful....but what about Viruses!!! I had all my addresses saved on our computer last year and we got a serious virus on our computer. We lost everything... We had to remove the entire hard drive... yikes...so I really do like the idea of having a separate address book. Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. Thanks for the Christmas card. We are slow this year, but expect one from us soon.
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
2 comments:
Yes, I agree that computers are wonderful....but what about Viruses!!! I had all my addresses saved on our computer last year and we got a serious virus on our computer. We lost everything... We had to remove the entire hard drive... yikes...so I really do like the idea of having a separate address book. Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. Thanks for the Christmas card. We are slow this year, but expect one from us soon.
OK.....LOVE THAT BLOG & will now add it to my favorites list. thank you friend!!!! you. are. awesome.
Post a Comment