I've been sick off and on the last couple of weeks. Last night, I got hit with the worst of them yet. So today, I spent most of the day on the couch annoyed that I was so sick. I just got out of the shower (yes, it's 7:00 pm) and realized there are a couple silver linings here:
1. Mucinex - despite their obnoxious marketing campaign and price tag
2. The Real Housewives of New York - replayed all afternoon (I do not like daytime television)
3. I've lost 2 pounds - sure it will be back by the weekend but it's nice to feel 2 pounds lighter for a couple of days
4. Tuesdays are never Mondays!
1. Mucinex - despite their obnoxious marketing campaign and price tag
2. The Real Housewives of New York - replayed all afternoon (I do not like daytime television)
3. I've lost 2 pounds - sure it will be back by the weekend but it's nice to feel 2 pounds lighter for a couple of days
4. Tuesdays are never Mondays!

7 comments:
I'm so sorry that you have been sick. You have my sympathy. Hang in there and take advantage of being able to rest on the couch with no interuptions. Or I could send Ambrie and have her make a birthday cake for you. It is still your birthday in her 3 year old mind.
Oh, man, I thought you were on the mend and then you get hit again with another round of this! How sad. I'm sorry for you, Jen. I truly hope you get well soon. It is NO FUN being sick, as you know so well.
sorry you're sick again jen!! Please let me know if I can bring you anything. Chocolate usually helps me feel better :)
Sorry you've been sick so much... I hope you're feeling better!
Nolan is enjoying being on this rotation with DJ even though the hours are long.
Can I bring you anything? Soup? Dinner? Flowers? Please give me a yell so I can help. :)
Hope you are feeling better soon.
It looks like you were feeling better Tuesday evening and I am glad. It is not fun at all being sick!
Post a Comment