my friend, natalie, tagged me about a month ago. sorry for the delay....here's my answers:
1. What is his name? Donald James Harvey aka DJ Harvey
2. Who eats more? usually DJ except I can eat candy all day long
3. Who said "I love you" first? DJ did, but I fell in love with him a lot sooner
4. Who is taller? DJ
5. Who is smarter? DJ
6. Who is more sensitive? we're probably equal
7. Who does the laundry? we each do our own and love it that way
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you're standing at the foot of the bed facing it, DJ does
9. Who pays the bills? I do
10. Who cooks more? I do, DJ grills
11. Who is more stubborn? I am by far
12. Who wears the pants in the family? it depends on the situation. if a chore needs to be done, I do. If we need to have fun, DJ does
13. What do you like doing together? Really everything...he's my best friend
14. Who eats more sweets? I do
15. Guilty pleasures? DJ loves biking and would bike every day if his schedule and the weather allowed. He also loves anything out doors, reading, and hanging out with me, of course.
16. How did you meet? We meet at a BBQ. I thought he was intriguing and hot and he wanted to get to know me because I was from Montana. It took us about 4 months to finally hook up and then another year to convince him that he wanted to get married.
17. Who kissed who first? He kissed me and it was the best kiss ever!
18. Who proposed? DJ did on my birthday
19. His best features? his eyes and butt...and he has really cute toes
20. His best quality? DJ is probably the nicest guy I've ever met. He is sincerely nice to everyone and can always find something to compliment everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I loved reading about you and DJ and your trips in the past couple months! You guys are coast to coast travelers and very stylish ones at that! Glad you're back! P.S. Sorry about not making it back to the shower. I got home and it was like every kid had a meltdown....I'm sure it was lovely though!
Jen~ that was so sweet! DJ really is a great guy, he got a wonderful catch too :)
You did the tag!! I can't believe you remembered it. It was fun reading about you and DJ. DJ is a great guy. I am glad you guys got married.
love this...it's true about DJ...he is really nice & always finds something nice to say about everyone...that is so cool! he married a VERY COOL gal, too!
aaawwwwww : )
So are you guys coming out here or what?!?!
Post a Comment