Wow, how cool is that! How are you? I am a little new to the blog world and saw your blog from browsing around! How is everything? I sure miss doing your hair and chatting! How is school going? You look awesome. Keep in touch! How is your sis? I remember doing her hair and wondered how she is. My email is nickgroneman@yahoo.com www.groneyclan.blogspot.com
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
1 comment:
Wow, how cool is that! How are you? I am a little new to the blog world and saw your blog from browsing around! How is everything? I sure miss doing your hair and chatting! How is school going? You look awesome. Keep in touch! How is your sis? I remember doing her hair and wondered how she is. My email is nickgroneman@yahoo.com www.groneyclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment