see that...that's my package that's been on my backdoor step since 2:00 this afternoon. It's 5:15 and I'm still on the phone with work. I've just been sitting up here in my office looking at it. Ugghhh....talk about torture!
Jen I totally thought of you this morning when I walked past the pretzel place in the mall - pretzel bites!! I am really missing our outlet mall trips.
hey!!! i just wanted you to know i've been thinking about you lots lately. Yesterday i unpacked a box you helped me pack...and then tonight I made guacamole (from that packet you used that one time we made it at your house)...anyway, i've just been having lots of positive jen thoughts lately. I hope you're doing well....we're in a house now, so we need to plan your trip out here!!!
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
9 comments:
Oooh, what's in the box? Do you know what it is?
that IS torture! it's probably something cute from j.crew, huh? lucky!
So what goodies were inside that made it so bad??
come on, we are all dying to know what was inside! I love a good package!
Jen
How does everything in the boxes look.
Jen I totally thought of you this morning when I walked past the pretzel place in the mall - pretzel bites!! I am really missing our outlet mall trips.
P.S. - Hope you loved whatever was in your box!!
I think you should totally leave it a secret what was in the torturous package. It would be truly Tarantino-esque of you.
Oh! I love packages! Hope it was something fun!
hey!!! i just wanted you to know i've been thinking about you lots lately. Yesterday i unpacked a box you helped me pack...and then tonight I made guacamole (from that packet you used that one time we made it at your house)...anyway, i've just been having lots of positive jen thoughts lately. I hope you're doing well....we're in a house now, so we need to plan your trip out here!!!
Post a Comment