Oh, Jen! What to do for you? Can I just book some tickets for you to Cancun or something? I hope Friday is a good day, if only better than today!
And you managed to make MY day a little brighter. How do you do it? You're just plain cool!!
okay deep breathe, so i think you need to go shopping for shoes at nordstroms or get a pedicure or even better a massage.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, Jen! What to do for you? Can I just book some tickets for you to Cancun or something? I hope Friday is a good day, if only better than today!
And you managed to make MY day a little brighter. How do you do it? You're just plain cool!!
okay deep breathe, so i think you need to go shopping for shoes at nordstroms or get a pedicure or even better a massage.
Post a Comment