5 weeks, 5 days, and approximately 2 hours
that's how long I was able to go
...then I just happened to have to drive to Detroit for work
...and then I just happened to have to use the restroom
...and then I just happened to stop at the Flying J
...and then I just happened to walk through the candy eisle
...and then I just happened to spot a Red Vines family pack (didn't know they still existed)
...and that's when it was all over for me
I couldn't resist the thick red vines which I just happen to not be able to find anymore.
So....
as soon as these 2 lbs are gone, minus the black stuff (think binge), I'll start again not eating candy (minus lifesavers) :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
hahaha! I'm seriously laughing my head off right now :) Poor jen you didn't have a chance! if it makes you feel any better i made your cookies again and gave A LOT away to neighbors yet still managed to eat too many. Now I'm sick and dressed in my workout clothes, planning on getting on the treadmill. . .we'll see.
Red Vines!!!! I can't ever pass up the family bag. I don't blame you a bit.
So now I know what I am sending you for Christmas! HeHe! Call me the devil!
Hey, five weeks is a long time! You deserve a red vine break - especially after a trip to Detroit.
I am just glad you didn't DIE in Detroit!! Those people are CRAZY!
i love red vines! you can splurge! i should do what you are doing & stop eating sweets...this baby weight is not coming off fast enough!:)
You are so stinking cute. It was fun making cards tonight and I am glad that you had the courage to confess the licorice binge. Sometimes it's a necessity!
i thought red vines were fat free! doesn't that make that healthy? go for it, don't stop.
nicole and i are still talking about making those boxes, you still game?
Post a Comment