Thursday, June 5, 2008

stress reliever

I've been a little stressed out lately with some added responsibilities in my life -- job, etc. Yesterday, when it got too much for me, this is what I ended up doing. Really? Color coded? At the time, it was a nice instant gratification kind of thing. Now, I think it's hilarious. My idea of coping is sick!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

I don't think it's that bad. You gotta organize your closet in some way, right?

S. Schuller said...

I love it. It's just the sort of thing you needed to do. Free, gratifying and control of something in your life! :) You're a gem.

Carrie Anne said...

That is awesome! You are more than welcome to do that for me the next time you get stressed!:) I start cleaning when I'm mad or stressed, too! Must be a woman thing!:)

Summer said...

I'm laughing right now, because that's something I would do! Why does this kind of stuff make us feel better?!? The other day I was trying to organize all my spices in order of how much i use them. I mean who really knows if they use ginger or cloves more often?

Dagley Family said...

Wow! You don't even want to look in my closets. I try so hard but it doesn't stay organize too long. You are a better woman.

B-Hams said...

I do the same thing with my clothes its not sick, it is perfectly healthy right? Oh yeah congrats on your new calling as RSP! You are going to be so awesome! I hope that doesn't bring you to much stress! Good luck with it!

theharmans said...

Jen,
You can come do my closet next!
MIchelle

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Oh my gosh, I have done this before and I know the exact feeling you are talking about! It feels great but then you stop and laugh at the same time. I am kind of thinking I am going to go do it now...

Rachel said...

I love organizing for stress relief!! Color coating my closet is my favorite. We should get together sometime and have an organizing party!