Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fun mail

this shirt came in the mail for me today.  I almost wore it to do my laundry and cook dinner but regained some common sense within a few short minutes.  just so you all know, I will be wearing it tomorrow, and the next day and probably the day after that.  So excited for my life!!

5 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

Thanks for your comment Jen! I too have sneaked a peak at your blog from time to time. You and DJ are such a great couple. And I love that shirt you got!

Carrie Anne said...

oooohhhhh....me like a whole lotta!!! LUCKY! i hope you wear everyday & feel very happy doing so!:)

Rebecca said...

Bet you looked adorable! (Even don'd for dinner and laundry!)

B-Hams said...

Happy birthday jen! I think your post is very well said! I am glad that you appreciate where you are in life. My yoga instructor in collage always began class by saying" respect where you are". You will live a much longer, healthier and happier life with that attitude. And btw your legs are AWsomE! you couldn't pay for nicer legs!

Lori said...

waiting patiently for the update :)