Thursday, April 23, 2009

come & visit Clevleand

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. If I didn't live here I would have hoped on the first plane to get here!

Seriously... said...

hahahhaaaaaaa. that is great. but they left out the building with the whales painted on it. that's my kids favorite part about cleveland.

Summer said...

I'm laughing so hard I seriously cried! Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

Half tempted to come back for a visit. You never showed me the "2" buildings. I feel so ripped off!

Becky said...

That is hilarious! Beats Logan!

jen said...

Hill-ar-ious! I went to Cleveland once for work; visited the rock and roll hall of fame (I can't remember why it is in Cleveland, exactly)and saw the two buildings. Now I'm feeling kind of sad that I saw it all in one swipe. I should have spread it out a bit so there would be things to see when I return.

Lori said...

OH MAN! That was hilarious Jen - thanks so much for the laugh :)

Kellie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Where did you find that? Hilarious!!!