I guess when you choose to live in a "hot" politcal state you have to get up early. Hey Jen, it only took me 10 minutes and I didn't get up at 6:00 am. (I hit a low in the lines ;)) Just messin' with ya! love ya!
living in cleveland...surviving the winter...working at Nordstrom...Love to keep up with my house and yard, decorate, bake, hang out with friends, shop, and mostly be with DJ!
6 comments:
That is EARLY - good job!! I hope you guys have a great trip, enjoy every second away from Cleveland :) See ya in a couple weeks.
I guess when you choose to live in a "hot" politcal state you have to get up early. Hey Jen, it only took me 10 minutes and I didn't get up at 6:00 am. (I hit a low in the lines ;)) Just messin' with ya! love ya!
Way to go Jen - have a great trip!!!
Hey I just stole your pic for my blog - hope you don't mind : ) I was too lazy to go find my own...
Hey what is this trip you guys are going on? Your vote really does matter. How lucky are you?
Nice, you got up way early!! I was scared it would take us forever and we were in and out in about 30 min!! GO VOTERS!!
Post a Comment