DJ and I were able to spend last weekend in Hocking Hills with some of our friends. It's a state park about 2.5 hours south of Cleveland. Probably one of the coolest things we done in the state of Ohio so far. We spent the weekend with great friends, hiking, eating, and relaxing. It was such a perfect weekend.
my cave shot
my cave shot




6 comments:
Wish we'd known about that while we were there! Looks SO fun!
Jen, thanks for the wonderful birthday card and the inspiring note inside. The older I get the more I realize that mom and the children are the best part of my life. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter. I can tell that there are time when you are challenged to keep going, but this is all worth the effort. I have great faith in you and your ability to do great things. Hug DJ and tell him hello. Love Dad.
Jen-- Brian and I are going down there in two weeks. You'll have to give me ideas on where to go! How fun! :)
My neighbor, Sharon, just told us about that place the other day. She said it is awesome. She said it's the coolest place. Glad to know you enjoyed it too. We're going to have to try it.
that looks like so much fun!
We did that a coupe years ago at Christmas. It was great!
I am so glad you had fun.
Post a Comment