Monday, January 28, 2008

for maria....finally

kitchen:living room:

5 comments:

Summer said...

Loved all your new posts - I love your house, your friend Rebecca (I seriously do) and where in the crap did you see show chickens?!? Funny : )

S. Schuller said...

We've gotta get those show chickens here in Cleveland! That's hilarious. Your house is beautiful, as always!

B-Hams said...

Jen,

I just love your house it is always so cute and clean. I am so glad you don't have a smelly dog to mess it all up! I had to get a smelly dog so I had an excuse for why my house looks the way it does!

Anonymous said...

Man at first I thought your were talking about this Rebecca lol!
Hey, will you be my personal home decorator? Take more pictures, I just love them! BTW, what is the color in your Kitchen? I love it!

Rachel said...

Hey Jen! It's Rachel (Koernig) Rands. Since Maria FINALLY started a blog, I found Anna's and then your's. All are so cute! Your home is gorgeous! Is your coffee table the same apothecary table Rachel had on Friends? Am I the only who remembers and watches tv that much? I'll be stalking your blog from now on. I hope you don't mind. :)